Join us on Saturday, September 25, 2021 for this All-Day Event!
Featuring special workshops by world-renown coaches, showcases and heats.
Events Schedule for 2021 Dance Congress
- 9:45am-10:45am: Doors Open, Breakfast Served
- 10:45am-11:30am: West Coast Swing with Sophie Caz, WCS Extraordinaire and French Dance Champion
- 11:35am-12:20pm: Standard and Smooth with Yuriy Nartov & Enxhi, Top 48 at the UK Open RS Ballroom
- 12:25pm-1:10pm: Hustle with Lori Ann & Kelvin, 9-Time Hustle World Champions
- 1:15pm-2:00pm: International Latin with Elena Kryuchkova, 2-Time US Pro Latin Champion, Blackpool Finalist in Professional International Latin, National Adjudicator, and Organizer of the Paragon Open and Tri-State Dance Championships
- 2:00pm-3:00pm: Lunch and Dance Social
- 3pm-6pm: Performance time! Showcases and competition heats adjudicated by Elena Kryuchkova. Showcases will receive written feedback and heats will receive “at-a-glance” written feedback.
Facilitated by Jersey City Ballroom
Group classes are a great way to get your body moving while exploring different types of dances and step patterns. You'll meet new friends and learn how to dance with different partners, a key element to social dancing. No partner? No worries! Bringing a partner is not necessary, we rotate to ensure that everyone gets a chance to dance with each other. Masks and pre-registration are required.
Location: The Observatory at 333 Grand
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 20, 7-7:45pm
Price: $15 per person
To Bring: Yourself! No partner needed
2021 Event Schedule
Valentine's Performance Party
February 13 & 14Valentine's Couples Classes
TriState Virtual Dance Competition
Broadway Dance Party
Spring Spectacular Gala
May 14 & 15
American Star Ball
June 18 & 19
July 2 & 3
August 7 & 8
Empire Dance Competition
Summer Splash Dance Party
United States Dancesport Championship (USDC)
Halloween Dance Party
November 19 & 20
We Believe That Dance Makes Life Better
Our monthly open house dance party is a great way check out our studio, meet new people and try out those new dance moves in a fun and inviting atmosphere.
Open House Schedule
Tuesday, August 3
Tuesday, September 7